Popular Posts

Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Beginning of My Mistakes.... no emo :) hehe

I woke up this morning, pissed off...  just thinking about all the time i have wasted in the united states marine corps... ill start at the beginning....

it was junior year 2005-2006... I was somehow under the impression that Marines were honored in the country , and if i became one, no one would ever look down on me, or treat me badly...  in highschool, i wasnt exactly an A student.... well, I was, but the alcohol and pot made it hard to "concentrate" or keep interest. haha... Everyday at school, i would make plans to have a get together at my place, and who was going to buy the alcohol... I worked at a quick stop in Oto Iowa for my dad at the time, a quite little place, not many people came by most of the time... well, except my friends, to buy alcohol and cigarettes underage haha.  I made about 8.00 an hour working from 5am to 3pm or from 4pm to 11pm... whatever hours were available... I ended up buying all my beer from the quick stop, which in a way was good, because it supported my dad's business, AND my habit. I would drink all day if I could.  Eventually, I ran into an old ex of time, Jacob Brede.  He and I had a lot of history, met when I was only 11 years old.  I ended up inviting him to hang out with my friend Miranda Kluver and me out at Whiting River by the Winnebago Indian Reservation.  We were alone for a while, and eventually, we ended up dating again..... and out of some spontanious leap, about two months later, he proposed to me on the side of the road right before we got to my Dad's house.  I said yes, because I was still in highschool, and I didnt know any better.  My senior year, I turned 18 on October 11th.  We ended up making up this horrific plan to drive to Elk Point, South Dakota to get married right away, as you didnt have to apply for a marriage certificate in that state.  We borrowed money from our families, and off we were, paid all the money, said our vows, and we were married.... afterwards, we went to "pizza hut"... how romantic.... I wish i could recall what my thought process was that day... But apparently I was happy...

               To be Continued TONIGHT........
                                                             S.S

No comments:

Post a Comment